- Join an established general contractor with a backlog of projects.
- Strong financing for projects, and above average compensation.
About Our Client
- Established, local General Contractor
- Offerings include large project services for medical buildings, schools, offices and other general commercial construction
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Responsibilities and Expectations for Project Manager, Commercial Construction (Hayward):
Project Manage commercial building projects including - but not limited to - office, medical, retail, industrial & warehouse.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with project managers and other team members.
- Excellent computer skills. Basic AutoCAD design experience preferred.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager, Commercial Construction (Hayward) should have:
2+ years of experience managing commercial construction projects
- Project Management
- Commercial Construction Management
- Tenant Improvement
- Reading Blueprints
What's on Offer
The Project Manager, Commercial Construction (Hayward) will earn $160,000 base salary with bonus opportunities.