- Join one of Boston's most established GCs with 40+ years in business
- Help expand a growing Sitework division!
About Our Client
My client has been serving the Greater Boston Construction market for 40+ years, offering a diverse portfolio across both public & private clients including K-12 schools, municipalities, multifamily, assisted living & more! They have actively been growing their internal Sitework team and are hiring for a Project Manager to support this growth.
- Establish the project control plan. Control the rate of production and quality on all projects, their associated cost and expected receipts.
- Establish base line and monitor construction schedules. Insure construction schedules are adhered and deadlines met.
- Secure building permits, licenses and occupancy certificates.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure building the project on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client and Architect. Review job cost reports and maintain accurate and timely indicated cost reporting.
- Coordinate meetings with Owner's representatives, Architects/Engineers for obtaining approvals to jointly discuss procedures, progress, problems and scheduling.
- Assist in preparation of bid day information.
- Author and issue meeting minutes promptly.
- Schedule and assist in progress meetings with Trade Contractors and Construction Superintendents.
- Secure scheduling for equipment, material, shop drawing submittals and deliveries.
- Assume additional responsibilities or special projects as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Sitework experience
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects
- Working understanding of Timberline/Sage software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package - 100% employer paid
- 401K with match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Opportunity to work directly with Executive Leadership
- Unlimited upward mobility