- Opportunity to join a General Contractor that has been in business over 30 Yrs
- Diverse Portfolio of Commercial Projects in 2022
About Our Client
It is a mid-sized General Contractor with a stable pipeline of diverse projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Commercial Project Manager - Construction will:
- Minimum of five (5) year's experience managing multiple retail commercial projects up to $5 million.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
- Computer Skills Required: Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to create material take-offs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Marketing and presentation skills.
- Should be highly organized, highly motivated and a detail directed problem solver.
- College degree in a construction/engineering field preferred, but not required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager (Construction) candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a similar field
- Diverse project background (commercial projects advantageous)
- Have experience in overseeing Big Box retail projects both Ground Up and Interiors
- Have experience with Steel Frame and CMU Builds
What's on Offer
- Salary: 90,000 - $105,000 + benefits
- Great opportunity to join a reputable, well-established company that has been in business over 50 years.
- Work for a company with a track record of low turnover that values its employees.