Project Manager- Commercial Projects
Exciting commercial construction projects in metro Detroit
$120,000+ salary, vehicle allowance, and top notch company culture
About Our Client
My client is a construction name synonymous with quality, landmark developments around the Detroit area. Due to an increased pipeline of projects going into 2019, they are currently seeking experienced project managers at the senior level to lead an exciting construction portfolio of luxury multi-family residential and mixed-use projects, with immediate effect.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with trades and design team. Manage project schedule and drive construction site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
This is for a high-end, multi-family and mixed-use residential construction development and the role will have full ownership of not only this project but an expected pipeline of assignments in the foreseeable future.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in related field
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally high end residential but similar experience is OK
- Auto Civil 3D and Microsoft Office experience
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $130,000 base salary
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance offered
- Above market rate bonus payouts, longevity and tenure in the business.
- Competitive benefits package and 401K plan.