- Looking for a local GC with strong industry relations and repeat business?
- Looking for an opportunity to step into firm and make a large, immediate impact?
About Our Client
Client is a local, high-growth General Contractor with an expertise in tenant improvement (TI) construction. Founded in 2017 and located in Bothell, this client already has an extensive pipeline and strong industry relations.
They are not aiming for exponential growth, but rather strategic growth to make sure staff is always supported. They are looking for qualified Project Managers interested in taking their tenant improvement (TI) construction projects to the next level! Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing commercial tenant improvement (TI) construction projects
- Procure, submit, track & process submittals
- Create, track & process RFIs
- Track & process change orders
- Create, send & track RFPs
- Evaluate & qualify the scope for subcontractor bids
- Attend project meetings and site walk-throughs
- Draft meeting agendas
- Work with PE to procure close-out info from subcontractors
- Work with PE to create and submit close-out packages
- Position based in Bothell
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager successful profile:
- Experience with commercial tenant improvement (TI) construction projects
- Ability to wear multiple hats
- Ability to plan, assign, coordinate, and evaluate the work of others
- Complex construction project management abilities
- Computer proficiency
- Dispute resolution skills
- Project estimation and budgeting skills
- High level customer service and client relationship management skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Time management & prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
What's on Offer
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive base salary
- Lucrative bonuses
- Health insurance coverage
- 401K match
- Safe work environment
- Growth opportunities
- Modern office setting
- Relaxed atmosphere