Project Manager-Concrete Subcontractor-Baltimore MD
Over 15M in Backlog
90% negotiated work with one of the largest GC's in Maryland
About Our Client
This client is a well respected concrete contractor in Maryland who does 40M in annual revenue and currently has 100 employees. They currently have 15M in backlog and over 90% of their work is negotiated with one of the largest General Contractors in Maryland. They specialize in cast in place concrete for commercial construction projects such as Hospitals, K-12, Higher Ed, Retail Shopping Malls,Hotels, and more. My client has partnered with General Contractors such as Gilbane, Whiting-Turner, and Barton Malow.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Identifies and quantifies all necessary concrete scope items and collaborates in developing a big strategy for a project
- Generates a customer proposal and preliminary schedule
- Performs the job setup for the project which includes initial contract review, cost codes, and preliminary budget
- Compiles daily job cost reports to ensure the cost and quantity align with the budget
- Creates change orders after understanding customer expectations
- Close Out
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years experience as a Project Manager in cast in place concrete
- Background in self perform concrete is required
- High School Diploma
- Local to the Baltimore Metro market
What's on Offer
- Urgently Hiring!
- Competitive base pay
- Health Insurance
- Bonus given out every Christmas Holiday
- Stability- over 90% of work is negotiated