- ENR Ranked top 50 Design Build Firm
- Diverse set of markets served
About Our Client
My client is a general contractor and design builder primarily focused on e-commerce, warehousing, cold storage, food production and manufacturing facilities.
Started in 1976, my client has grown from the industry leader in the Midwest to serving its customers throughout the US through its teams based in Chicago, Kenosha, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Irvine and Campbell. Since its inception, my client has delivered over 500 million square feet of industrial spaces. Financially strong and conservatively managed, my client proudly maintains a 97% customer retention rate.
Top 50 ranked ENR Deisgn Build Firm!
- Overseeing and directing projects from start to finish
- Directs and supervises work of project administration staff and construction engineers, as well as works in partnership with project superintendents to establish operational priorities
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking/reporting project costs/revenue and adherence to project estimates
- Responsible for problem resolution involving labor disputes, staffing, construction materials, construction equipment and contracts/subcontracts administration
- Coordinates with construction Safety Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with established safety goals
- Develop strong relationships with Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Assistant Project Managers
- Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 20 years of previous experience working with a General Contractor
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- Must have experience running projects from start to finish
- Residential/multifamily experience required
- Strong software and technology skills is a plus
- Able to communicate and be organized
- Time Management Skills - making sure everything is on time and completed thoroughly
- Experience managing teams is a plus
- Up to date on the Construction Market and the newest technology
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $135,000k (dependent on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities - add value immediately!
- Direct communication with the President
- Great benefits packages with little cost to the employee
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company with a ton of repeat business
- Work/life balance with flexible hours and autonomy
- Tuition reimbursement
- 15-20 days PTO
- 9-12 compnay holidays