- My client has a strong pipeline of projects that will provide job stability
- My client is offering a strong base salary + benefits + car allowance
About Our Client
My client is a well established general contractor in the Chicagoland area. Headquartered in Chicago, my client brought in $300M worth of revenue last year. The majority of their work is mid size multi-family residential. The job includes very flexible work options. As long as you get work done and job site is moving, you can work wherever you want. My client is a smaller company, but experiencing an incredible amount of growth. They have a strong pipeline of projects that will provide job stability for the next five years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide overall management direction and ensure execution of all construction projects.
- Establish and maintain clear communication and delegation between all project team members.
- Train, mentor, and coach Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers.
- Attend pre-bid/site review meetings.
- Financial management of all phases of projects (estimating, bidding cost tracking to closeout).
- Estimate construction budgets and prepare / review bid packages.
- Ability to lead an manage meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor performance of the project superintendents and ensure industry standards are met by all subcontracted trades.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
- Accountable for owner contracts, subcontracts, PO's, associated changes orders, etc.
- Coordinate and document weekly project site meetings.
- Manage both submissions and inspections required by governing agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience managing mid to large scale project teams
- Ability to run projects through full cycle time line.
- Knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, concrete work, masonry, site excavation, plumbing, grading, fire protection, HVAC and electrical.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details.
- Must be proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documentation including drawings and specifications.
- Excellent communication and written skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation up to $140,000 depending on experience
- Bonus potential up to 10%+
- Major medical, hospital, vision and dental / orthodontia insurance
- FSA Account
- Commuter benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Salary Deferral Plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Program
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 17 PTO days to start
- Mentorship program