- Sky is the limit on upward mobility as they expand their org chart.
- Fully paid health benefits, 401K match, and flexible working
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized General Contractor with 15 years of industry experience in Wisconsin with a strong hold in the Milwaukee Multifamily and Senior Living markets. Our client offers an excellent opportunity for Project Managers to see their projects through from concept to completion, alongside a positive and collaborative team climate.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Project Management preferred
- Ground-up experience in the Multifamily or senior living project realm
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $120K
- High bonus earning potential
- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401K company match up to 6%
- PTO package and company paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paternity and Maternity leave
- Car benefits (company vehicle or car allowance)
- Excellent company culture
- Robust growth trajectory
- Flexible hours
- Company events