Project Manager - Construction Real Estate Developer
Looking for someone coming from a top GC
Transparent growth path
About Our Client
My client is known for their exceptional projects throughout the city with their unique design on all of them. They have been known to create a community feel instead of just a place to reside in. With the upcoming projects in their pipeline they need to add on a project manager to help run the projects moving forward.
- Manages all aspects of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for commercial projects including planning, design, construction, and closeout.
- Establish and maintain a strong client relationship by managing expectations throughout process.
- Perform job site visits, and conduct weekly meetings.
- Networking and business development within the construction space is a part of this job - the Project Manager will need to have excellent initiative to think outside of the box.
- The ability to work in a fast paced - multi project environment that develops relationships with large accounts.
- Provide leadership in motivating the project team and maintain a positive work environment
- Excellent overall knowledge of the construction industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or other related field
- 5+ years' of industry experience
- Ability to come in own projects from start to finish as leading Project Manager
- Needs to be tech savvy and able to be a team leader
- Previous experience with design/build projects in the multifamily or health care space
- Knowledge and understanding of project management including estimating and pre-construction
What's on Offer
- Salary ranges based on experience (95K-120K)
- Car allowance and bonus structure
- Transparent growth within the company
- PTO and sick days
- 401K and benefits