- Ability to grow and lead the project management department
- All LOCAL work with employee comes first culture
About Our Client
Senior living focused contractor located in St. Louis with projects located across 10 different states. Business is booming with multiple projects on the docket. Specializes in wood frame project work ranging from $15-$50 million. Their two main focuses are great growth potential and work life balance for all employees.Apply directly for consideration within 24 hours.
Reporting directly into the President, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Work with design team to assure project plans
- Create bid packages for scope of work
- Create a preliminary project schedule
- Solicit bid forms and negotiate bids
- Recommend subcontractors for approval
- Communicate with team on budget, schedule, quality, and safety
- Create a final project schedule as well as update the schedule as necessary
- Issue subcontractors and purchase orders
- Coordinate material procurement
- Establish and maintain a submittal process
- Organize and supervise the construction team in the office and on-site
- Work closely with Superintendent on site on a day to day basis
- Hold close out meetings
- Complete project closeout documents
- Financially close out all subcontractors and purchase orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar degree.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Previous Ground-up experience is a must.
- Previous wood frame experience
- Experience running projects at $15M - $50M.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology & common pm software's including PlanGrid, Timerberline, Sage Accounting, FastTrack and Excel.
- Willing to be a team lead & mentor to junior team members
What's on Offer
- Base Salary ranging from $80,000 - $120,000 depending on experience
- Ability to grow and lead the Project Management department
- Career growth opportunity
- Benefits package including 4% 401k match
- Employee first company culture
- Paternity/ Maternity Leave
- Limited travel
- 3-4 weeks PTO