- Culture driven General Contractor with extreme growth opportunity
- Unlimited PTO with great benefits package
About Our Client
A top General Contractor in the Greater St. Louis Area with a strong reputation of project delivery in the Light Industrial, Multifamily, and Commercial spaces. Establishing their business more than 25 years ago, they have seen steady growth forming lasting relationships within diversified markets . They believe in the importance of team bonding and enjoyable working environment. They strongly invest in their employees. They offer ESOP programs, fully paid benefits, unlimited PTO, and the clear-cut growth to allow individuals to meet their career goals.
Reporting directly into the Director of Construction, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for leading all construction activity and project planning.
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work.
- Monitor project forecast and fulfill job cost responsibilities.
- Conduct weekly job site meetings on site with superintendents.
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss upcoming work.
- Mentor and guide all members of the project team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Previous Ground-up experience is preferred
- Previous multifamily, hotel, high-rise experience
- Experience running projects at $10M+ range.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology & common pm software's including PlanGrid, Timerberline, Sage Accounting, FastTrack and Excel.
- Willing to be a team lead & mentor to junior team members
What's on Offer
- Salary up to $150k dependent on overall experience level.
- Join one of the top growing General Contractor in the Greater St. Louis area.
- All local project work - NO TRAVEL
- Vehicle allowance
- Phone allowance
- Access to 401k plan with matching plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternal Leave
- Company Events