- Stable fast and growing company
- Local company looking for a local candidate
About Our Client
- We are actively partnered with a reputable general contractor in the St. Louis.
- They do projects that focus in the education, healthcare and commercial markets.
- With an annual revenue approaching the $200M range and looking to grow in the St. Louis market.
- Excellent additional benefits, very flexible, local to limited travel with competitive compensation.
- ESOP program offered for all employees.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plans and coordinates project activities inline company polices and procedures
- Creates and reviews project schedules
- Leading the project from the bid stage to final product
- Direct the support staff and coordinate with field crews and superintendents to ensure project delivery
- Communicates effectively, establishes and fosters relationships with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for forecasting and estimating costs and changes to costs for project completion
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job site
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years at a general contractor
- Cradle to grave experience
- Driven person who enjoys working with clients
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience running all scopes
- Education/Public/Healthcare/Commercial Experience
What's on Offer
- $115,000-$135,000 in base salary
- Negotiable PTO
- ESOP Program
- Carpenters Benefits
- Lucrative Bonus Earning Potential
- Car allowance
- Phone allowance
- Flexible Working