Project Manager- Construction
Competitive base salary
Opportunity to for a National GC
About Our Client
My client is a growing General Contracting firm currently spreading through the Southern Florida. Looking for loyal and hard working individuals who are ready to create a positive culture and grow within a great company.
- Assume total responsibility for a quality built project while maintaining schedule and budget.
- Manage and enforce the corporate safety program through the Superintendent.
- Manage and update the project schedule, schedule recovery.
- Manage the project budget, budget recovery.
- Collaborate with counterparts and design peers to ensure design and communication consistency across broader team and brand.
- Manage and Review Project Submittals from subcontractors and submit to the appropriate design consultants.
- Create, manage and execute through Superintendent the Project "Punch List".
- Coordinate and submit all required sign-offs and program documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates for should have a proven track record of delivering projects in the commercial sector of Construction in Florida. A project list showing successfully completed projects and references from within the industry are required
- Ability to effectively elevate strategic concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner
- Strong team player, with an understanding of larger scale commercial projects
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Higher Education construction experience required
- Bachelors degree is preferred but not required
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle allowance
- An excellent opportunity to join a National General Contractor