Project Manager- Construction
Reputable company with a history of excellence
Competitive base salary and benefits package
About Our Client
The client is an established South Florida Developer. With a number of successful projects on the books and an impressive backlog, this developer is looking for an experienced Project Manager to step in and oversee multiple projects.
- Assist in the selection of architects, interior designers, engineers and manage and direct their services throughout the projects.
- Responsible for budgeting during pre-project, final bidding and course corrections.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure building the project on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client and Architect. Review job cost reports and maintain accurate and timely indicated cost reporting.
- Coordinate meetings with Owners' representatives, Architects/Engineers for obtaining approvals to jointly discuss procedures, progress, problems and scheduling.
- Provide day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Construction Management or related field
- 7+ years of related experience with a GC or Developer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects
- Willing to travel regionally as needed
- Passion for Development/Real Estate
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Vacation and sick days
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Performance based bonus