- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Base Salary
About Our Client
My client is a Commercial General Contractor. They typically execute 10-15 projects at any given time, mainly in the greater Philadelphia area. Their areas of industry focus is healthcare, retail, and higher education sectors with typical projects in the 5-20M range.
- Provides guidance and project leadership, including ground-up construction, remodels, renovations, infrastructure upgrades, replacement, etc., ensuring projects are meeting or exceeding company expectations
- Plans and directs day-to-day operations and strategic direction of multiple, large construction projects.
- Weekly OAC meetings with all parties to ensure a smooth project, including meeting minutes.
- Procure all necessary permits and licenses.
- Oversee in person the construction site and work progress with the project superintendent.
- Be proficient in writing change orders and managing all RFIs.
- Managing projects through ProCore software.
- Scheduling work of all trades and suppliers with the project superintendent.
- Creating and managing critical path schedules.
- Attending weekly PM meetings.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with owners, peers, engineers, architects, and subcontractors
- Understand and administer prime contract terms and conditions, contract documents, subcontractor agreements, purchase order agreements, insurance, etc
- Review, monitor, and coordinate all approvals of shop drawings and submittals
- Coordinate, attend and facilitate all project meetings and final inspections.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced with construction projects in the healthcare, retail, higher education sectors with 5+ years experience on projects 2M+.
- Be able to pass a background check for school districts and other government facilities.
- Valid DL.
- Proficient with email and computers.
- A detail-oriented professional that works well in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Understands need to see tangible results from all initiatives and challenges
- Know the construction industry, its modern challenges, and unique solutions
What's on Offer
- Company Vehicle
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance