- High-End, High-Profile Projects
- Strong work/life balance and flexible culture!
About Our Client
Our client focuses only on high-end commercial interiors, especially for high-profile corporate offices specifically within Boston. They have a great reputation for the quality of work that they do, and most of their projects tend to be ranging between $1M to $10M in value. They offer a great opportunity for growth within the company and also great work life balance, making sure that everyone in the company is happy and not overworked. In general, they also have a great and very collaborative office culture where everyone is working towards the same goal of both individual and company success.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager - Corporate Interiors is responsible for:
- managing the construction of corporate interiors of high-profile clients specifically within the city
- overseeing the Assistant Project manager who is also dedicated to the project
- reporting to the President
- collaborating with the project team to ensure the job finishes on schedule and on budget
The Successful Applicant
The right Project Manager - Corporate Interiors has:
- at least 5 years of construction experience
- experience with working with high-profile clients
- a proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- a leadership background and desire to mentor more junior team members
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Corporate Interiors receives:
- a base salary up to $130,000
- annual bonuses
- PTO, healthcare and dental insurance