Project Manager (Critical Environments)- Richmond
Join to be the next generation of leaders of an amazing company.
Join a highly respected Owners Rep and Construction Management Firm.
About Our Client
For over 20 years, this firm has dominated the construction management market throughout the DMV. Aside from construction management and owner representation, this firm assists their clients in other ways as well, in anything from cost consulting to relocation management. The firm has a laid-back, flexible work environment and culture, and allows their employees to work remotely when possible. Voted one of DC's Top Places to Work multiple years in a row, this firm has a massive focus on their employees, a high-volume of work in the pipeline, and is showing no sign of slowing down any time soon.
Submit your resume now and it will be reviewed with 48 hours.
- Documentation of Project Requirements from the Owner
- Ability to develop RFPs and manage the sourcing process for all key vendors required to deliver our projects
- Comfortable having the conversations required to manage both the contractors and the professional services firms on the project
- Ability to lead team meetings
- Establish, organize and maintain project specific records for every project
- Manage the entire design process and develop key milestone deliverable dates
- Develop executive reports for projects and programs reports in MS Office Suite software
- Review, approve and processing Invoices for all projects
- Develop a conceptual cost estimate for projects, and to also manage and maintain project financial records
- Proficient in developing a conceptual project schedule based on project requirements
- Communicate effectively with all members of the project team, including the client.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 7+ years' experience in commercial construction or real estate
- Experience working on data center projects crucial
- Ability to excel in a client-facing role
- Top-notch communication skills
What's on Offer
Company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including high bonus-potential and the opportunity to work remotely. Submit your resume now and it will be reviewed with 48 hours.