Project Manager - Custom Homes - Charleston, SC
Top custom home builder in Charleston building homes upwards of $4M.
Strong reputation in the area and positive work atmosphere.
About Our Client
One of the top custom home builders in Charleston is looking to bring on a new Project Manager to assist in the work currently going through the design process. This residential builder has a strong reputation throughout the Charleston area and the surrounding islands for their gorgeous homes starting at $4M. They are perfectionists at heart and hold strong passions for their creations all while keeping a positive atmosphere and creating friendships with their clientele.
The Project Manager - Custom Homes will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Monitor and report project schedule and progress
- On-site management of all construction related activities
- Ensure adherence with construction management policies and procedures
- Administration of contracts, plans, and specifications
- Quality control of goods and materials
- Review contracts, contractor requisitions, change order and draw requests
- Assist in plan review for cost estimating and constructability issues
- Work with in-house development team to maintain effective communication and follow up with employees, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors
- Coordinate permits and Owner required testing; Monitor Contractor and Subcontractor required testing
- Attend site project meetings as the Owner's Representative
- Management of Punch List
- Coordinate project close-out, warranty work, and transition to asset management
- Other duties, as assigned
Check out what's on offer and apply to the associated link.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, the Project Manager - Custom Homes must have the following:
- Construction Management degree is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- 5+ Years of experience in custom home building
- 7+ Years of experience in residential construction
- Custom Home projects upwards of $2M
- Familiarity with software such as: Sage, BuilderTrend, Microsoft etc.
- Proven track record of success in all aspects of life - sports, school, career progression etc.
- Ideal candidate would have a high level of concern for quality and customer care
- Organized, technical, structured work
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Custom Homes will receive:
- Strong Base Salary
- Truck Allowance or Company truck
- Phone Allowance
- Offer plans for health, dental, vision insurances
- Above average PTO/sick days
- Profit sharing, 3% after a year of employment
- All projects local to the Charleston area