- Great opportunity for internal growth
- Lead a team, and work for a reputable company
About Our Client
Our client is an integrated property development, construction, and management company with a passion for revitalizing urban neighborhoods. Recognized leader in historic preservation, mixed-use urban development, senior living communities, and affordable housing.
- Safety. The safety of personnel, subcontractors, owners and any other visitor to project sites is the number one priority of all personnel.
- An understanding that, in all planning, estimating, bidding, buyout, purchasing, scheduling,
- supervising and all other tasks involved with managing a project, Safety must be the primary
- consideration and will trump all other considerations when carrying out these tasks.
- Able to evaluate Subcontractor Safety Programs and determine completeness and
- applicability to work performed.
- Able to conduct, complete and monitor Activity Hazard Analysis for critical work activities.
- Understanding of OSHA inspection procedures
- Ability to incorporate and balance the interests of Development, Construction, Property
- Management and external clients into the project.
- Ability to manage and execute the overall bid process from solicitation to approval review.
- Ability to analyze estimates, takeoffs and bids and make award decisions based on the
- common interests of the Company.
- Ability to evaluate scopes of work and determine if they are written to maximize benefit to
- the Project.
- Ability to evaluate construction documents for compliance and completeness.
- Ability to negotiate design/build and lump sum subcontracts.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control. PM must possess and, where
- applicable, be able to demonstrate the following Quality Assurance/Quality Control core
- An understanding of the QA/QC plan, associated activities and reports required, and the
- willingness to hold everyone accountable to the plan.
- Knowledge of and ability to manage Green/Sustainability initiatives.
- PM will manage his/her own Projects. The PM has ultimate budget
- responsibility for the Projects under his/her control and will hold those reporting to him/her
- accountable for the budgets on their projects. The PM must possess and, where applicable, be able to
- demonstrate the following Project Finance core competencies:
- In depth understanding of project pro‐formas and how the various funding sources impact scope and cost.
- Ability to monitor and manage the costs on several Projects concurrently, including those
- managed directly.
- Ability to analyze budget variances and communicate reasons for variances to upper
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Firm commitment to company's core values: Partnership, Innovation, Sincerity, and Stewardship.
- Commitment to working in a collaborative, team environment.
- Education Degree. A bachelors degree and 5 years relevant industry experience or 10 years relevant
- Computer and Technical Skills. Should be able to embrace and adapt to technology required to fulfill
- responsibilities of this position, to include Microsoft Office, Yardi and Procore Project Management software, or equal.
- Personnel Supervision. Manages and directs his/her direct reports, including-Annual performance reviews of any direct reports.
- Periodic reviews of progress toward annual goals of any direct reports.
- Establishment of annual performance goals of any direct reports with Senior Project
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $100K-120K, depending on project experience and skills
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 3-4 weeks PTO
- 401K match
- Growth opportunities
- 10 paid holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave available
- Car allowance
- Gas card
- Bonus incentives
- Phone allowance
- Company laptop
Apply now for resume consideration within 24 hours.