- Amazing culture, highly respected atmosphere
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
About Our Client
Fully-integrated design, development, and construction group located in St. Louis, MO. The group began as a design firm with offices throughout the country but have made significant investments in their construction arm of the business over the last 10 years. Today, the team sits 15 strong delivering more than $30M-$40M in revenue for clients throughout the area. Using almost exclusively a design-build delivery approach, they pride themselves on being consultative in nature with ability to guide their clients through unique and challenging projects and differentiate themselves from competitors in the area. With growth on the horizon, they are actively pursuing candidates in estimating, project management, and field superintendent roles. They have excellent benefits, competitive compensation and bonus earning potential, and fantastic growth and leadership potential for an Estimator in particular.
- Manage client expectations, queries and project information flow.
- Timely final subcontractor reconciliation and billing, punchlist and all final closeout.
- Participate in developing best practices in project management and implement by leading by example.
- Develop detailed construction budgets.
- Develop construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies.
- Contribute to project programming, design reviews and pro-forma analysis.
- Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule.
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators.
- Manage multiple projects as primary liaison with client.
- Review original estimates and analyze total proposal packages, proactive pre-job planning including: design development, conceptual estimating, scheduling, bidding, buyout, contracts, project team communications and team building.
- Timely handling of client and subcontractor issues, RFIs, change orders, pay applications, monthly cost analysis and reporting.
- Resolve any project issues identified in monthly meetings.
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 5-10+ years of Project Management experience
- Someone who is a self-starter and who is motivated to grow their construction career quickly. They don't want "coasters" and they will compensate accordingly for it.
- A bachelor degree, preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field but not required. They like business and science degrees as well.
- Good organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Negotiating and relationship management skills
- Leadership and management potential
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite, Construction Estimating and Accounting software is required
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $125K+ dependent on experience
- Lucrative bonus earning potential
- Excellent growth potential
- Excellent healthcare benefits
- Car Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Flexible working
- 401K match