- Opportunity to diversify your project portfolio with rewarding projects
- Team-driven spirit, clear career progression, open door policy, above market pay
About Our Client
Our client is a locally based Commercial General Contractor located just north of Downtown Indianapolis, serving both the Indy area along with ten other states for the last 50-years. They strive on quality service which brings consistent repeat business in Retail, Commercial, Education, Office, and many more markets. While serving many markets, they are an all-encompassing professional team as a Construction Manager, Design Build, and General Contractor.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The ideal Project Manager with Commercial experience will:
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- B.S. in Construction Management or related field
- 5-10+ years of experience as a Construction PM
- Previous Commercial Construction experience
- Project Management position with emphasis on pre-construction and estimating.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package with bonus opportunities ($80,000 - $100,000 salary offered)
- Great health benefits
- 401K with company match
- Opportunity for growth within Organization
- Diverse project experience offered