- GC with over 40 years of experience in the NC market!
- A fast growing office with an accelerated growth track!
About Our Client
Our client is a General Contractor across North Carolina with an outstanding reputation with delivering quality results while emphasizing safety. The group has been in operation for over 40 years in the Carolina's construction market, with a specialty in life science, manufacturing, and higher ed projects up to $50M. Voted among NC's best places to work for several years in a row, the team is looking to add an Assistant Project Manager to the team based in the Raleigh market.
The Project Manager- Education/ Healthcare Construction- Raleigh will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with pre-construction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager- Education/ Healthcare Construction- Raleigh will have the following experience:
- 2+ years of construction experience with a general contractor is required
- Experience working on industrial or large commercial construction projects is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or relevant degree preferred
- Applicable Project Management Software experience preferred
- Developed thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project success
- Maintains good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with anyone from clients to subcontractors
- Must be a business-oriented person and act professionally when representing the employer at any level
- Local to Raleigh preferred, though relocators will be considered
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager- Education/ Healthcare Construction- Raleigh will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $90,000-120,000
- Project profit based bonus
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Pipeline of projects local to Raleigh