Project Manager / Estimator (Civil)
Ability to work on large ground up projects
Strong leadership team
About Our Client
A leader in the construction contracting field for over 75 years, our client is very well-versed in major heavy/highway, civil and industrial construction. Our client is committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. They have an extremely impressive backlog of projects and this individual can expect to work alongside some of the best personnel the industry has to offer.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Civil Project Manager will:
- Manage overall project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer/owner satisfaction).
- Serve as the single point-of-contact, establishing, maintaining and managing customer/owner, and subcontractor expectations regarding overall project performance.
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team members
- Set-up job cost codes and budgets and approve invoices with job cost codes
- Ensure that project reporting is submitted on-time (Submittals, Minority, Progress, etc.)
- Review supplier and subcontractor quotes; Order materials for jobs using company's PO System
- Prepare schedules for jobs
- Attend job meetings including pre-construction, project, and staff meetings
- Assist with take-off for job proposals/bids
- Monitor quantities on completed work and prepare pay applications
- Expedite change order work and record invoices
- Prepare job contact list and project manual for field personnel
Page Group USA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
The Civil Project Manager must have:
- MINIMUM 3 years of experience successfully managing DOT, heavy\highway\civil projects
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook and all forms of data entry
- Effective utilization of the internet as a research and information source
- Ability to organize information such as emails, files, etc. for easy access and recall
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to improve overall organization efficiency
What's on Offer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus potential
- Family-Owned company culture
- Full benefits package
- Career Growth