- Competitive wages and bonus earning potential
- Fully remote position
About Our Client
- A General Contractor firm that works throughout the Midwest.
- They are a smaller company focusing on the federal and healthcare side of projects.
- Paired with a larger general contractor in Kansas City that assists in their growth.
- While focused in the federal and healthcare field they offer a good mix of tear downs, rebuilds and ground up projects.
- A family first culture that puts a great deal of focus on work/life balance for their employees.
- Offering a fully remote position with little travel
- Great perks offered including a great car/truck allowance
- Benefits and compensation are competitive
- Great bonuses and comprehensive
- Healthcare coverage
- Plans and coordinates project activities inline company polices and procedures
- Creates and reviews project schedules
- Partner with client from preconstruction phase through closeout
- Direct the support staff and coordinate with field crews and superintendents to ensure project delivery
- Communicates effectively, establishes and fosters relationships with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for forecasting and estimating costs and changes to costs for project completion
- Assist in hiring and mentoring new employees
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job site
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5+ years in construction
- Run projects start to finish
- Healthcare experience
- Federal work experience
- Remote work
- Can carry themselves well
- Driven person who enjoys working with clients
- Good with technology
What's on Offer
- $100,000-$140,000 in base salary
- 401K plus match
- Healthcare, dental and vision
- PTO starting at 3 weeks
- 1 week of sick
- Fully Remote
- Phone allowance
- Car/Truck allowance
- Growth Opportunity
- Bonus earning potential
- Flexible working