Project Manager - Garden Style
Local multifamily developer with strong project pipeline.
Opportunity to build varying projects from high rise to garden styles.
About Our Client
Developer/Builder in Houston, Texas, that specializes solely on the construction of Multifamily projects. The company is an industry leader on a national scale that produces highly regarded Multifamily communities across the country. They have consistently dominated the Houston market for many years, with a strong backlog of projects going into 2019 and beyond. In addition to being a key player in the industry, the company also has an unrivaled reputation for taking care of its people, embracing a welcoming culture, and promoting from within.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager will include:
- Provide leadership and direction to Multifamily construction projects
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site and corporate staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Work with the Project team to develop a work plan, establish priorities and assign tasks
- Coordinate the preparation of the schedule and long term planning
- Implement, monitor, update and communicate the progress schedule and its periodic revisions
- Manage financial aspects of contracts: review and approve budgets, cost reports, rental equipment and expenses
- Perform the final review of internal items such as Cost Analysis, Monthly Billing, Master Cost Breakdown and Monthly Reports
- Manage subcontractor schedules, quality of work, coordination with other trades and payments
- Create and maintain a safe/secure job site environment
- Review and approve drawings and samples prior to submittal
- Train and develop the Project team and schedule project resource
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Manager in Multifamily Construction, preferably with a Developer
- High Density Wrap and/or Podium experience
What's on Offer
- Annual AND project based bonuses!
- Cell and vehicle reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package