- Extensive opportunity for growth
- Work for a company building over 40 concurrent projects in 6 different states
About Our Client
Work as a Project Manager for one of the most reputable general contractors in the Chicago-land area. This full-service/design build, general contract and construction management contractor focuses on tenant improvement and ground-up construction. They offer competitive salaries and bonus potential and a great benefits package.
- Request bids for specific work scopes from subcontractors, review bids and select subcontractors accordingly, in collaboration with VPC.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime clients and subcontractors to facilitate construction activities.
- Represent company in project meetings.
- Manage project communications through Procore.
- Manage, with little assistance, financial aspects of contract and all other construction documentation (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client.
- Review and coordinate shop drawings with contract documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned, per the supervisor's direction.
- Occasional estimating.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Effectively manages a project, small to mid-range size, from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Proves input and support in sales efforts.
- Manages cost and schedule projections with little assistance.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Shows good judgment in project conflict resolution with some supervision.
- Can prioritize and manage resources with minimal assistance.
- Effectively establishes trust and respect with both clients and co-workers.
- Thinks strategically vs tactically, plans well.
- Works effectively with co-workers and members of the project team.
- Detail oriented
- Must have a valid driver's license
What's on Offer
- 3-week PTO
- Performance based bonus
- Family plan benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity for growth
- Car benefits
- Company outings
- Family culture