- Well known and reputable general contractor in St. Louis.
- Transparent leadership with career development goals set on day one.
About Our Client
General Contractor headquartered in the St. Louis, MO area. Ranked by the St. Louis Business Journal as one of the 150 largest private companies in the St. Louis Metro Region.
This construction firm has maintained an excellent reputation as a leader in the construction space for over 40 years. They dedicate their time to achieving high standards of service, integrity, and safety.
- Public Works
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work with design team to assure project plans
- Create bid packages for scope of work
- Create a preliminary project schedule
- Solicit bid forms and negotiate bids
- Recommend subcontractors for approval
- Communicate with team on budget, schedule, quality, and safety
- Create a final project schedule as well as update the schedule as necessary
- Issue subcontractors and purchase orders
- Coordinate material procurement
- Establish and maintain a submittal process
- Organize and supervise the construction team in the office and onsite
- Work closely with Superintendent on site on a day to day basis
- Hold close out meetings
- Complete project closeout documents
- Financially close out all subcontractors and purchase orders
- Maintain renovations on building as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience as a Project Manager working on ground up building projects
- Experience estimating
- Experience building a $20M+ building project
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What's on Offer
- Base Salary of $125k+ (based on overall experience)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Benefits
- 10-20% bonus
- Annual reviews and salary restructuring
- 15+ days of PTO
- 7 Sick Days
- Work from Home Days
- Promotion Goals set on Day One
- Life Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- DE&I and Volunteer Initiatives
- Additional Company Perks
Apply using the link provided and your application will be reviewed within 24 hours.