- High energy environment where the company promotes from within
- Strong pipeline of work for years to come
About Our Client
With a large presence in the Cincinnati area, our client is a multifamily General Contractor looking to bring in top talent. Having been in the area for over 50 years and priding themselves on a collaborative culture and exciting projects. They have a large pipeline of exciting projects coming up which require bright and experienced Project Managers. Apply now for resume consideration within 48 hours.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
- Resolve daily issues
- Act cohesively with the Superintendent and other leadership
- Manage project costs
- Coordinate all relevant project personnel, including subcontractors, office personnel, and vendors
- Review, analyze, and evaluate project specifications and plans
- Manage the bid process
- Monitor quality control for the duration of the project
- Closely monitor and ensure adhesion to the project schedule
- Recruit and select subcontractors, maintaining rapport throughout the process
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with Hospitality or Multifamily projects
- Technologically literate -- knowledge of ProCore is a MUST
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
- The ideal candidate can work their way into a VP of Multifamily role in 2-3 years
- Thorough understanding of OSHA safety standards
- Comfortable managing (superintendents, subcontractors, etc.) and being managed (senior project managers, project executives, directors of construction, etc.)
- Able to work both independent and collaboratively
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package and 401K contribution
- 4 Weeks PTO and Paid Holidays
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Strong, collaborative company culture