- Great General Contractor recognized throughout out DC area
- Company culture is amazing, and they have never laid anyone off!
About Our Client
- Leader in the Construction Industry since 1959
- Located in Manassas VA
- Serves the DMV: 50-mile radius around the beltway roughly
- Looks to better their surrounding communities
- Company with an extensive portfolio which includes a collection of diverse commercial projects, industrial, self-storage, retail, restaurant, recreation/community, and office etc.
- 100+ Million in annual revenue
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Candidate must be flexible and proactive to be successful. You must be able to carry a project from conception to final turn-over while meeting the financial goals set forth by the company and with high customer satisfaction i.e., "cradle to grave". The project manager must be able to estimate for bidding and contract modifications. The candidate will be proficient in negotiating change orders, scheduling work, planning and preparing budgets and timetables for all work
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years' experience
- 1-2 Base building projects is fine just someone who knows how they run
- Would prefer someone from a Mid-size company:
- Typically, 1 Super per project along with a PM and APM/PE- 3 people total typically
- 12 PMs total
- Reporting to the VP of Project Management
- PMs do their own estimating
- project lifecycles on average: varies - smaller projects 3-6 months, larger projects 9-18 months
- Typical base building projects are 10M +
- 6 -7 base buildings projects currently that range from 4- 50M
- Procore and NewForma
What's on Offer
- All employees get an annual performance-based bonus.
- Annual raises are something that occurs as well, so what you start with isn't final say for years on end.
- Vehicle allowance
- Gas card
- A great health plan with 100% employee coverage