- Growing backlog through 2024
- Competitive compensation packages with flexible culture
About Our Client
Since 1984, my client has been one of Michigan's most well-respected General Contractors. They're in growth mode with an entire pipeline through 2022. They seek a Project Manager with 5+ years of experience in industrial or commercial construction to help them continue their current trajectory. Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision.
- Prepare scope documents per trade and include scope and project-specific information.
- Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project, including details like permit submission and design evaluations
- Reviews project proposal, drawings, and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various project phases.
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure the feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client, and construction crew
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Senior Project Manager
- 5-10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or a related area of study preferred
- Significant and Diverse project experience with an industrial or oil and gas plants
- Ability to run projects from conception to completion
- Exposure to Estimating and Business Development
- Effective Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details
- Strong Personal Drive to take on several challenges and grow professionally
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary $80-$120K (based on experience) with significant bonus potential
- Clear career progression and promotion path
- 401k Match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Car allowance
If you're interested, please apply with the link below. Please add an updated resume and project list.