- Highly Respected Client in the Indianapolis GC Market
- Strong Comp Packages and a Stable Backlog of Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. Our client takes great pride in the communities we create. Our client, while expanding, also strives to be aware of the natural settings in which they are building. From the selection of land to maintenance of buildings, Our client is the leader in Indy Multifamily Construction Projects
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture.
- 5-8+ years of successful completion of construction projects as an Estimator or Preconstruction Manager
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to interpret construction documents
- A strong knowledge of construction industry laws, contracts, finances, insurance claims avoidance, and liability aspects
- Knowledge of construction engineering principals: methods, schedules, estimating, materials, and sequencing
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary $90K-$110K Base
- Growth Opportunities
- Being crucial first step to winning projects
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Match
- Profit Sharing
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- 100% Paid Health Benefits
- Maternity Leave - 8 Weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 10 Company Holidays
APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME REVIEWED WITHIN 24 HOURS!