Project Manager - ground up construction
High bonus potential with pipeline of projects for next 6 years
Great structured career development
About Our Client
My client is a leading General Contractor in the Chicagoland area. They focus on a mixture of ground up and interior projects within the multifamily, commercial and light industrial markets. Creating a culture where their employees know the growth of their careers is first has always been important to them. They never want someone to join the company and never see the next step in their career - investing in their employees is the #1 priority for my client.
- Project responsibility from pre-construction to closeout; client and subcontractor relations, team collaboration, project scheduling, budgets, change orders, and submissions.
- Collaborate with on-site superintendents to ensure projects are on schedule, within the budget and meet and/or exceed quality standards and client expectations.
- Provide and review accurate monthly job cost commitment reports; monitor and adjust over /under billings, and cash flow projection for active projects.
- Draft project proposals, with accurate project costs inclusive of Carlo Constructions profit margins.
- Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in Construction Management or a related field
- Background in building ground up/interiors construction - 5-7 years preferred
- Proven track record of managing multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
- Salary range from 95K+ based heavily on experience
- PTO plus sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Car allowance or CTA transit covered
- Company events and actively involved in philanthropy events