Project Manager - Ground Up Construction
Flexible work-life balance with market leading compensation, 401k match, bonus
Growth opportunities available to senior management quickly
About Our Client
The client is an established full service Design/Build General Contractor with a strong network of private clients throughout the Madison, WI area. They prides themselves on their work environment and have great results to show for it with very low turnover. They have strategically grown over the last 5 years and just moved into a new office building.
- Project Portfolio: K-12, Mixed-use, Multi-family, Light industrial, Health care and Commercial properties
- Project Locations: Madison, Sun Prairie, Delafield, Ixonia
- Develop detailed construction budgets
- Develop detailed construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies
- Contribute to project programming, design reviews and pro-forma analysis
- Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 6-15 years of project management experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from 90k+, depending on project experience and skills
- Performance based bonus structure (Average was $18k for 1st year employees in '19)
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Company cell phone or allowance
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions