Project Manager (Ground up)
Quick Progression & Strong Leadership Team
About Our Client
Our client is a is a full service General Contractor working with a variety of private clients throughout the MSP. Located in downtown Minneapolis, they have been around for more than 100 years.
- With revenue around $50M/year, they are building out a ground up division which should add an additional $25M/year by 2021
- Every employee has direct interaction with ownership
- AMAZING health insurance benefits - FREE TO EMPLOYEE!
- They have paid bonuses to every employee, every year, for the past 10 years
- Cutting-edge projects, with high profile clients
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 2-5 years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- TI and ground-up experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $80,000-$110,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus Potential Based on Profit of Projects (Ex. $300K/year is 6%, up to 10%)
- Vehicle allowance($500/month) with Gas Card
- Comprehensive benefits package ($1000/month health care stipend)
- 20 PTO Days, 10 Paid Holidays with Summer Fridays
- 401(k) with 5% company match