- Energy efficient focused general contractor.
- Family owned GC focused on sustainable housing!
About Our Client
Our client take pride in focusing on building sustainable housing throughout Seattle. Our client has a reputation of improving the lifestyle of many families by building healthy and safe communities with non toxic materials.
- Participate in multiple projects from beginning to end
- Take responsibility for initial permits to final occupancy
- Responsible for preconstruction tasks, bidding process, scheduling, budgeting
- Foster healthy partnerships with internal team, subcontractors in order to stay on track with schedule, budget and quality
- Review architectual plans to generate project requirements
- Manage RFI's, submittals, change orders in a timely manner
- Confirm permits and inspections are scheduled
- Complete close out tasks
- Work alongside vendors, architects, superintendents, and project engineers.
- Utilize ProCore
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY TO HAVE IT REVIEWED IN 24 HOURS!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will provide the following:
- 3 years experience of managing ground up multifamily construction projects
- College degree in construction management or related field
- Experience with ProCore
- Able to collaborate and work well with team and subcontractors
- Able to provide solutions
- Completes responsibilities by the provided deadlines
What's on Offer
Aside from providing a healthy work-life balanced environment. Our client provides the following:
- Over 2 weeks of PTO
- 401K with company match
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Mobile allowances
Submit your application now to be reviewed in 24 hours!