Project Manager - Health care / Life Sciences - Boston, MA
Looking for a family oriented work environment?
Join this growing team working in healthcare, life sciences, and education
About Our Client
My client is a leading GC who did $90M in revenue this year. They offer a diverse project portfolio across health care, life science, mission critical, and education. They are a family-oriented environment and uncapped career development. As a Project Manager, you will play an integral part of the team, make an immediate impact on projects, and foster client relationships.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establish the project control plan (job kit). Control the rate of production and quality on all projects, their associated cost and expected receipts.
- Establish base line and monitor construction schedules. Insure construction schedules are adhered and deadlines met.
- Secure building permits, licenses and occupancy certificates.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure building the project on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client and Architect. Review job cost reports and maintain accurate and timely indicated cost reporting.
- Coordinate meetings with Owner's representatives, Architects/Engineers for obtaining approvals to jointly discuss procedures, progress, problems and scheduling.
- Assist in preparation of bid day information.
- Author and issue meeting minutes promptly.
- Schedule and assist in progress meetings with Trade Contractors and Construction Superintendents.
- Secure scheduling for equipment, material, shop drawing submittals and deliveries.
- Assume additional responsibilities or special projects as needed.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field required
- 10+ years of construction experience
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong literacy of MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Family-oriented work environment
- Internal career development