Project Manager - Healthcare and Education Construction
Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Reputatable General Contractor, and Construction Manager that specializes in building Healthcare, Educational, Municipal, and other Commercial facilities. We have the expertise to build complex projects; focusing our team and resources on select building projects, delivered in a collaborative environment. The result is higher quality buildings, tight cost controls, and meeting all schedule requirements. Our goal is to be the contractor that outperforms all others, while making a positive community impact and valuing our employees.
- Project Manager for Commercial Construction Projects $20M-$50M
- Manage Projects in Healthcare, Education, Municipal, and other industries
- Direct all construction activities and administrative processes to ensure successful project planning, execution and closure
- Achieve objectives related to conceptual estimating, bidding, buyout, contract administration, scheduling, cost reporting, owner relationships, quality standards, safety, project closeout, project profitability and owner satisfaction
- Lead client and project teams to ensure quality and timely execution of design/build commercial projects from "concept-to-completion"
- Fulfill project accounting and job cost reporting; monitor and forecast project costs
- Prepare monthly status reports for submittal to Project Director
- Train, develop and manage project managers, superintendents and project engineers, including providing input on performance evaluations.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to project teams
- Ensure all risk management controls are deployed and utilized
- Develop and maintain the schedule
- Meet or exceed profit projections for each project
- Generate new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain successful client relationships
- Represent and promote the firm on both the job site and within the community through involvement with industry and/or community associations. Serves on leadership boards as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8+ years' project management experience in commercial construction
- Experience Managing Projects from conception to completion valued $20M+
- Experience in diverse Commercial market sectors including Healthcare, Education, Municipal, and others
- Prior conceptual estimating and bidding experience with emphasis in commercial construction is preferred
- Travel required for nationwide projects
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Ability to understand and solve complex challenges to present alternative solutions
- Ability to walk the job site, climb ladders and scaffolding, lift loads up to 20 lbs.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree construction management or related field
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $130,000
- Bonus, Benefits, PTO
- Project Manager for Commercial Construction Projects
- Great Company Culture
- Secure Project Pipeline
- Reputable and Respectable GC that values long term growth