- Rapidly growing organization!
- Strong compensation Package + benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is very passionate about what they do and pride themselves on making a strong positive impact; not only in terms of their clients, but their employees too. It is imperative that existing employees feel supported and considered on a day to day basis and are unafraid to voice their opinions. Our client has a strong backlog of project and are eager to add experienced Project Manager's to their team.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Assess the environment for safety hazards
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Management or related field
- 5-15 years of experience as a Construction PM
- Previous Healthcare Construction experience
- Project Management position with emphasis on pre-construction and estimating.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Salary range from $95K-$120K
- Full benefits including healthcare, vision, and dental
- Company vehicle
- Company outings
- 4 weeks PTO to start