- Strong pipeline of healthcare projects within 30 miles of HQ in Louisville
- Great opportunity for upward mobility within a growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading General Contracting firm that has specializes in healthcare construction. Award winning and known for their company culture, the company values work-life balance just as much as experience and look to build relationships that go beyond the projects. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team as the business has been growing exponentially as of yet.
The business will consider anyone who is at the Project Manager level with a background in Healthcare! Apply below for immediate consideration.
The successful Project Manager - Healthcare Construction will:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Healthcare Construction will have the following:
- 7+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager - Healthcare Construction will receive:
- Above market base salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement