- Lucrative compensation package on top of great work life balance.
- My client is a premiere GC is in the Milwaukee area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established design build commercial general contractor located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. They have been in the industry for 50+ years and have been ranked among the best design/healthcare build firms in the industry.
If you are looking to join a successful company, with strong values and a collaborative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Help oversee construction scheduling, sequencing and production tracking throughout the project.
- Work with Operations team in identifying issues as they arise and working with the design team and other trade partners to resolve.
- Creating detailed estimates for operations and accounting, as well as, work with Accounting team for monthly payment applications.
- Perform pricing of all changes throughout the project lifecycle by evaluating plan/drawing changes to set target value cost budget.
- Assisting Operations team in procurement and scheduling of materials.
- Perform Lead Reporting, Community Hiring and Diversity goals throughout the project.
- Develop and manage relationship with our customer, trade partners and subcontractors
- Perform quantity surveys from blue prints and Revit models to help prepare cost budgets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or Project Management preferred
- Design build experience required
- Commercial construction experience required
- 5+ years of experience
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Full health insurance package, plus PTO, paid holidays, 401k match, and profit sharing plan
- Flexible work hours
- Team bonding and charitable outings
- Great culture, and a collaborative team
- Opportunity for quick advancement internally
- Unique opportunity to help grow a division of an established organization