- My client is recognized as a top 10 GC in the Indy area.
- They offer strong comp packages and an extremely stable project backlog.
About Our Client
My client is a top fully integrated construction firm here in Indianapolis. They have typically focused on doing Ground Up Hospitals and other Healthcare projects, but have been in the process of diversifying their portfolio of Educational, and Commercial projects. They are an incredibly innovative firm that has a strong pipeline of projects. This firm is known for the fantastic projects they deliver and overall opportunity to further your career in the commercial construction space.
- The project manager will be responsible for all activities related to the construction projects including: procurement, submittals, creating and maintaining scheduling to ensure an on-time completion, and to work within the budget parameters.
- The position will report to the project executive.
- Generate and maintain RFI logs, and submittal logs.
- Coordinate the efforts of all team members, including architect, engineers, consultants, contractors, and property management personnel to successfully achieve goals.
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with capable contractors to ensure safe efficient, timely, and quality of work.
- Seek appropriate value engineering and quality improvement alternatives.
- Create and maintain project budgets.
- Ensure appropriate inspections and quality control of work.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from $85K-$125K based heavily on experience
- Full benefits including healthcare, vision, and dental
- Company vehicle
- Company outings
- 4 weeks PTO to start
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions
- Car and phone allowance paid up to full