- Highly respected client in the Indianapolis GC market
- Strong comp packages and a stable backlog of projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected construction firm in the Indianapolis area. They specialize in ground-up hospitals and various other health care projects, but are looking to diversify their portfolio into the educational and commercial space. This firm is known for the fantastic projects they deliver and overall opportunity to further your career in the commercial construction space.
- The project manager will be responsible for all activities related to the construction projects including: procurement, submittals, creating and maintaining scheduling to ensure an on-time completion, and to work within the budget parameters.
- The position will report to the project executive.
- Generate and maintain RFI logs, and submittal logs.
- Coordinate the efforts of all team members, including architect, engineers, consultants, contractors, and property management personnel to successfully achieve goals.
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with capable contractors to ensure safe efficient, timely, and quality of work.
- Seek appropriate value engineering and quality improvement alternatives.
- Create and maintain project budgets.
- Ensure appropriate inspections and quality control of work.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from $85K-$125K based heavily on experience
- Full benefits including healthcare, vision, and dental
- Company vehicle
- Company outings
- 4 weeks PTO to start
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions
- Car and phone allowance paid up to full
APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME REVIEWED WITHIN 24 HOURS!