- Projects ranging from $5M-$400M
- Excellent healthcare and benefits package
About Our Client
Founded over 80 years ago, with offices in multiple locations across the US, the company is looking for a Construction Project Manager to help manage their health care projects in Peoria and Central IL.
- Project portfolio highlights: ground-up hospitals and health care facilities, health care renovations, additions and maintenance (multiple $100M+ projects happening at the moment too)
- Size and Revenue: Around 1200 people across multiple offices
- Excellent Benefits Package: 401k match up to 5% and profit sharing (between 5-10%), little cost to employee and family on health care package
Reporting into the Director of Operations, the main duties of the Construction Project Manager will include the following:
- Oversee multiple health care projects at once across Central IL, from inception to completion
- Manage all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtain, assemble, distribute and file all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Schedule projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Build and maintain relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
- Mentor Project Engineers and Assistant Project Managers
This role has excellent growth potential within the company as they have grown and expanded over the last 2 years and are continuing to win more work. 2020 was their best year and 2021 has more revenue in the pipeline than 2020.
Apply today for consideration within 24 hour of resume submission.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Commercial project experience, health care projects a plus
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
- Salaries up to $115,000 dependent on experience
- Truck or Truck Allowance (up to $400/month)
- Profit sharing program historically paying between 5-10%
- 401K match up to 5%
- Excellent bonus potential (based off individual and company performance)
- Health care with little cost to employee and family
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate events (post COVID)