Project Manager- Highrise
Great reputation in the Construction Industry
Competitive base salary and benefits package
About Our Client
My client is a Nation wide development company looking to grow their South Florida office. They are looking to bring on a Project Manager who has experience in ground-up construction specifically with High-rises.
As the High-rise Project Manager, you must oversee and coordinate the implementation of multimillion dollar construction projects. The Project Manager must also deliver projects on time and within the given budget and scope.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site and corporate staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Work with the Project team to develop a work plan, establish priorities and assign tasks.
- Manage subcontractor schedules, quality of work, coordination with other trades and payments.
- Prepare reports, documentations and other job related and administrative documents to Project Director, National Operations Manager and Corporate.
- Arrange for permits as needed.
- Facilitate and manage critical path activities.
- Identify and process all Change Orders and changes in scope.
- Identify and generate RFI's based on field condition and facilitate rapid and complete responses from the design team.
- Manage and Review Project Submittals from subcontractors and submit to the appropriate design consultants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager must have a solid track record within the High-rise construction. Alongside this you must possess:
- Must have at least 2 years within High-rise Project Management
- History project experience over $20M
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in construction management/related field or experience
- Familiar with construction software
What's on Offer
- Base salary commensurate with experience to date
- Yearly bonus (percentage of salary
- Vehicle and cell phone allowances
- Full benefits package and 401k