- Hold a high level role with one of MA's most highly regarded GCs!
- Competitive pay, great benefits, & unlimited opportunity for growth/advancement!
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned Construction Management firm based on the South Shore of Massachusetts. Over the past 20 years, they have made a name for themselves in a number of markets including Hospitality, Retail, Industrial, Office, Breweries/Restaurants, Healthcare, and Education projects. Typically their main focus is renovation/interiors projects up to $15M. They place a huge emphasis on quality, while also providing solutions that will allow their clients to meet their schedule and budget requirements. They have an extensive training & development program that allows their employees to thrive both professionally and personally. With a strong pipeline of projects ahead, they are entering a period of growth and looking to strengthen their Project Management team by bringing on an experienced PM. This role is an integral part of their business and will help them continue their success in year-over-year growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to Senior Project Management and CFO
- Working hand-in-hand with the Estimating team
- coordinating and leading project, client, and architect meetings
- overseeing an Assistant Project Manager
- creating and updating project budget
- monitoring the project schedule to ensure project is completed on time
- successfully seeing projects worth up to $15M from concept through to completion
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Project Manager must have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- experience managing the entire project life cycle
- experience with adaptive rehabilitation, mill conversion, occupied renovation, or new construction multifamily projects
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field (preferred)
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
- A base salary up to $140K
- 401k + match
- 2+ weeks PTO
- Annual bonus
- Health & dental insurance
- Opportunity for growth within the firm