Project Manager - Indianapolis, IN
Autonomous position, great project pipeline
Great growth/earning potential
About Our Client
This general contractor has seen it all. Starting as a small sub-contractor in the 1940's, this company has grown into a full service, design-build, general contractor, working on over $250M worth of projects every year. Projects focus on a wide range of commercial work and usually fall anywhere from $10M-$20M in size. This firm is very well-known throughout the Midwest market and offers clear cut promotional targets while making a huge effort to continue the education and enhancement of their employees.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Estimate, value engineer and develop project budgets.
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process.
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout; develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
- Perform project closeout.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge running commercial construction projects of $10M+
- Diversified commercial experience required
- Tech savvy - up to date with latest construction software
- Proven ability leading and managing a team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $90,000-$110,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Personal Performance Bonus + Company profit sharing
- 401k-100% company match up to 10% after 1 year
- Comprehensive benefits package (Coverage for Individual & Dependents)
- 15 PTO Days
- 401(k) with 4% company matc