- Highly Respected Client in the Indianapolis GC Market
- Strong Comp Packages and a Stable Backlog of Projects
About Our Client
My client is seeking a Project Manager for construction projects specifically within federal, healthcare, and commercial construction projects. This role will report directly into a Senior Project Manager and will have support from Assistant Project Managers on the construction projects. The role of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture.
- 5-8+ years of successful completion of construction projects as an Estimator or Preconstruction Manager
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to interpret construction documents
- A strong knowledge of construction industry laws, contracts, finances, insurance claims avoidance, and liability aspects
- Knowledge of construction engineering principals: methods, schedules, estimating, materials, and sequencing
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $90,000 to $110,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Performance related bonus structure
- Project Manager title
- 900/mo car allowance + gas card
- 401K plan
- 15 PTO days and 8 holidays
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME REVIEWED WITHIN 24 HOURS!