Project Manager - INDOT/Earthwork
Autonomous role with potential for career growth
Reputable Heavy Civil GC offering exposure to rewarding and large-scale projects
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing Heavy Civil construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. Based in Indianapolis, with statewide offices/practice, they are a successful company that focuses on providing excellent service achieving the results set forth by our clients. Due to growth, they are currently seeking to appoint a Project Manager with project experience in the Heavy Civil space.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will:
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager:
- 5-10 years of civil construction experience
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a related area of study
- Experience working on $5M + projects
- Motivated to learn and advance at a fast pace
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management experience
- Experience working on INDOT projects
- Experience working on road and bridge projects
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary - $75k - $95k
- Profit sharing program
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- Notable project backlog and pipeline
- Annual structured reviews
- 401k match 6%
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage