- Fantastic Chance to quickly grow your career with a stable company
- Does a great culture, great work life balance & great compensation interest you?
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with an outstanding Industrial Contractor currently in the Charlotte market. They have a strong national presence, with a specialized focus on industrial services and maintenance. They have built their reputation over the years of quality work, delivering for not only their customers but also their employees. Their market focus is currently with Warehouse, Distribution, Food and Beverage and Data Centers. If you are a Project Manager with experience managing industrial projects and you are looking for your next great opportunity, Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Project Manager - Industrial - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Project Manager - Industrial - Charlotte should have:
- 5+ year's experience in Construction Project Management - Industrial Focus required
- 3+ Years of Industrial Facilities experience required
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
Construction Project Manager - Industrial - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation package - $70,000 - 120,000 base
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package, 401K, PTO
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance